Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Orf Bartrop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 10:50:33 +1000
I use Netscape for my emails and have all newsletters etc. sent as
emails. By using the filter system in NS these newsletters are routed to
their own separate folder within NS. Once received, the folder name goes
bold and indicates how many messages are unread. What can be simpler.

Orf Bartrop

> I need to get a newsreader, but don't know what to
> look for, re what's good or not or why.  I'm on 98SE, dsl, and
> use Eudora for email, not OE.  I'd like something simple
> and clean.  Years ago, I looked into Agent, but never
> pursued it and don't remember why, except that not
> until recently have I needed to enter the realm of
> news groups and forums (**much** prefer lists).

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com