Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Chris Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Aug 2005 12:24:46 -0400
From:    Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Firefox and Roboform

Anna wrote:
>And I understand that there are some sites that will ONLY render with IE =
>because of activeX.  Are there a lot of sites like this?>>

Not many, in my experience, as ActiveX has so many security risks.  Anyway,
most people with IE would have ActiveX disabled in their security settings.

Keep IE---it's useful to have a 2nd browser in any event, as some pages are
still optimised for IE---and you never know when you primary browser might
go suddenly AWOL.

An alternative, my first choice, which you might like to consider is
Maxthon. That gives you the best of both worlds.  It's IE-based, but plugs
most if not all of IE problems, and has so many added functions and plugins
that  going back to IE is like going back 100 years. Its built-in security
and popup filters are superb.

Don Penlington