Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Bassim Assamarrai." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 15:44:37 +0300
Demetri wrote,

Date:    Fri, 3 Jan 2003 17:58:41 -0500
From:    Demetri Kolokotronis <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Win98se DOS

When I try to reboot into DOS, computer freezes; Explorer absent. I can
get to DOS by booting into Safe Mode, but when I do that I cannot get
into D: partition; I get

C:\>cd d:
D:\

C:\>

In Windows, computer is not showing problems. Suggestions?

Demetri Kolokotronis

It's quite normal not to have Explorer When Re-Booting in DOS, because the computer
doesn't load Windows at this stage.
Alternatively, if you mean accessing the MS-DOS PROMPT from Windows, then you
have a real problem.

The command to access the D partition is:

C:\>D: "press Enter"

Don't use the cd "current directory" command to access a certain Partition on your HD
or a Removable disk. cd command is used only to access a specific directory within the
partition.
(( cd.. )) is used to get out * up the tree* from the directory.

Good Luck
Bassim

                       http://freepctech.com/rode