Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
A&C Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 15:56:47 -0700
I'm sure there are other ways, but I use TweakUI in control panel to logon automatically. It enters
my username and password, then boots to the desktop. You may need to enter a password once for it
to work - I'm not sure if TweakUI's auto-logon will accept an empty password textbox. If you have
TweakUI, you'll find the option on the 'Logon' tab - read the contents as you'll need to set
something on the 'Paranoia' tab as well.

Al Thompson

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Mason"
Subject: [PCSOFT] Networks

> I have just successfully installed a small network at home using a hub and nics. I am using
Netbui as the protocol. Everything seems to work really well, I can share the printer and various
drives. The part of the project is to let each machine on the network use the same modem.

> However everytime I switch on the machine it boots to a screen asking for a password. This is
bypassed by using the 'enter' key or selecting 'ok' or 'cancel'. If I do not want or need a
password is there anyway I can bypass this stage so the computer boots straight through to my
windows desktop.

> Mike Mason

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml