Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2007 00:24:22 EST
Ok... I have waited for that little yellow shield with the  exclamation point
in it to appear again, but it has not.  I think it only  appears when you
need to update and not before.  I do not have any other  yellow thing down there
other than my spy sweeper icon.  But I did disable  my msconfig thing in this
WinPatrol just to see if that will  keep the ctfmon.exe thing from
appearing... But when I had the  little Scotty in WinPatrol 'kill' the ctfmon.exe, what
happens  then. is I keep getting repeated messages asking if I want it to stay
off   --- from Win Patrol.  So dont know which is the most nuisance, that
thing  asking me if I wanna keep it off constantly, or to let it run. I think it's
 terrible that MS puts stuff on here that you can't take off.  If they wanna
run it, let it run where we can't see it.  But I still think it has
something to do with Explorer 7 cause it apparently has something to do with all
those updates.. especially since I do not have Office installed on this  computer.
----------
----------
Hi, Harriet,

<<<<there is a little yellow thing down  there  that looks like a 'shield'
with
an exclamation  point in  the center of it.  I remember the Dell tech telling
me some time ago to  watch that cause it will tell me about some Windows
updates that need  attention and to look at what the instructions  are>>>>>

NO. that is not the one. it could be for "auto  updates" OR "security centre"

<<<<< cause I have it  set on  'inform me but
don't download my updates.'  Now.. perhaps  if I had  it set on automatic
updates, then that yellow  thing  would not be there, huh?  And I would not
have that  ctfmon.exe thing  in my start up, you think?>>>

again NO. I also have set "'inform  me but don't download my updates." becuse
i want to know what is getting inside  my system.

<<<< Now.. in my control panel I clicked on the  date and time icon and
here's
what I have for tabs...  Date &  Time, Time Zone, Internet  Time.>>>>.

it seems you have  your "control panel" set to "classic view" with 32 icons
(one of them being  "date and time") if you look further down you will find an
icon of a "desk top  globe" ... regional & language. ( this is the one i was
referring  to)

now if you look on the LEFT HAND PANE you will see "switch to  category view"
clicking this will bring up the same control panel with only  10 icons.
sort of merged "classic view". here you will find  date,time,language &
regional options all combined into  one
<<<  but as long  as it is not spyware, then I won't  worry about it.>>>

NO it is not spyware as long as it resides  ONLY IN C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32.

YOU CAN FIND OUT IF IT IS ANYWHERE ELSE BY  INVOKING THE "SEARCH" AND TYPING
ctfmon.exe. it will list all the  places.
so... all above only of academic interest UNLESS you are curious  HOW...
without MS OFFICE, REGISTRY ENTRY, LANGUAGE BAR .. ctfmon.exe on  startup.

good day---Venkat

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!