Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Darrach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 15:58:01 -0400
At 06:35 AM 8/6/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi Friends,
>
>In my Eudora email program, when I put the cursor on the top menu bar on
>something, say, Tools, it shows the menu quick and takes it back, the menu
>does not stay. Then I reboot the computer , it becomes OK.
>i hv also unchecked some of the programs, including the antivirus, that i
>have recentlly installed, applied sfc , scandisk , defrag, and ezclean it
>did not help.
>the problem does not happen always, but here and there, still a nuisance.
>Any ideas ?

Paul: Although it might not make a difference, you did not say which
version of Eudora you are using. If you have a paid mode, such as Eudora
Pro, you can update it at no charge to version 4.3.2. Alternatively you can
get the latest version free and put up with the banner ads. In any event
you should make sure that you are using the most recent version- paid or
free. If you are running the latest version, try reinstalling it over
"itself". That will lose nothing and may cure the problem.

I've been using Eudora since day 1 and never experienced the problem that
you have. Every version has had some form of odd problem that seems to be
independent of other software or hardware in your system. To me the
problems have been minor in relation to the Eudora features so, I live with
them.

Good luck,

Peter Darrach

                         http://nospin.com/rode