Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jeff Long <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2007 09:09:06 -0600
Thanks for the tip, Peter.

Don Penlington suggested disabling any auto-complete option.  I went into
Options>Preferences>Advanced e-mail options and unchecked "Automatic Name
Checking" and "Suggest Names while completing to...", and tested a few
address that I had trouble with.

I physically opened the "To" and scrolled down to select a name, selected it
and the mail sent OK.

Another, I followed your selected procedure (below).  When I pushed "send"
the address changed to include the apostrophes at the beginning and end of
the address.  The message will not send; it just sits in the Outbox.

This only happens on 3 or 4 addresses. I've also deleted the entire contact
and re-keyed the data, not allowing any auto-filling.

Puzzling.  I confess I have muttered derogatory comments to Outlook and Bill
Gates on occasion...

Any other thought always appreciated.

Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Peter
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 8:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Send e-mail through Outlook

This is normal behavior for Outlook. I don't know why the apostrophes show
up on certain addresses, but you can get rid of them only by double-clicking
on the address to show its details. Then select the underlying address
(which is shown without the apostrophes) and copy it. Go back to your mail
and paste the address. This appears to happen only with addresses that have
no "display as" name linked to it.

Note that there is no reason that you need to get rid of the apostrophes in
order to send the mail. Just leave the address as is and all will be fine.

Peter