Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Lentsch, Lonnie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 10:31:44 -0600
Pamela,

    Here at the college I work at we also use Ghost.  Our Ver is 4.01,
which give better compression of the image file.  We use NT for our
network versus Novell, and we found that Ghost works much better if we
use a DOS Client disk to boot into our network and map a network drive
than using the system you want to Ghost.  Since we use the client disk
we have not had a problem imaging a system or restoring a image back to
a system.

     I hope that is of help to you.

Lonnie Lentsch                              Network Technician
Metropolitan Community College
Omaha, NE                            E-Mail  [log in to unmask]