Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 18:35:52 -0700
Regina,

Sounds like the burn didn't go well. You will need to reburn the data. Also
it could be computer/CD burner incompatibilities. Try reading the disk with
another computer.

J. Dent

My Quirky Quote of the day: "God is a comedian playing to an audience too
afraid to laugh." Voltaire

                       http://freepctech.com/rode