Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill Cohane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 22:26:41 -0400
At 14:48 07-04-98 -0400, Westly wrote:
>A question, is Windows 98 out, the original version? I mean, no more beta's,
>you are able to buy it in store, and what is the price if I may ask.

I have read that Win98 will be released to system manufacturers like Gateway
and Dell sometime in May, but will not be available for sale to the public
until the scheduled release date of June 25th.

However, the United States Justice Department is looking into allegations
of wrongdoing on Microsoft's part. If it is decided that Microsoft is doing
something unethical in the way it is integrating Internet Explorer 4 into
Win98, the scheduled release date could be delayed.

If I recall correctly, the discounted (upgrade) price should be just under
$100 US.

Regards,
Bill