Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Arthur Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 18:11:51 -0600
Am using microsoft word 7 on a Dell 4400 with xp. Trying to learn
how to make labels with the merge wizard in Word 7. Got the
recipients to load from Microsoft works database ok and sorted
them.

Now I'm stuck with that sorted list.
How can I get back to the full database and start over?
Even renaming the database still puts me back to the sorted list.
Also deleted the Normal.dot files in Word 7.

Thank you
Art Allen

                       http://freepctech.com/rode