Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Cal Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2006 20:29:29 -0400
Hi all....
I recently somehow hosed my WinXP OS files, necessitating a reinstall
b/c that was the only way I could get it to even boot.   I don't seem to
have lost any data files....but of course I'm having to
reinstall *everything*.  Sucks....but at least I don't seem to have lost
anything.....
I'm going to take this one step at a time......

Background:
My 40G sata (partitioned in to C: and D:) C: was my boot drive.
My 120G eide (partitioned into E and F:) was for backups and data files,
basically.
When I did the reinstall, I screwed up and installed XP onto E:  Bad
move....
The only way I could think of to make my SATA drive my boot drive again
was to pull the power plug and reinstall back onto my (old, SATA) C:.
That worked....but now I get a message when I boot asking which copy of
XP I want to start.

1st question:
How do I ensure that I boot from my old SATA C:, only, and eliminate the
"choice screen" on bootup?  (and delete the XP OS files on E:)

Thanks!!!

Cal Peters
Grandville, MI

.