Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Will Stephenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 10:18:08 -0400
"How come DI does not image all of the 1.074 mb ? Can I trust that all my
files have been imaged?"

Hello!

When Drive Image does its thing, it copies all your files and folders into
one large file (or more if you reach the 2 GB limit). Since you chose "High
Compression" as an option, the program also compresses those files like a
Zip program. And from my dealings with the program, I think that your
resulting size is in line with the original uncompressed size.

Whether you start the process through the Windows interface or the rescue
diskettes, you must go into DOS to do the work - as Windows locks files that
it are in use when Windows is running, probably among other things. So your
results would be the same.

Drive Image should also have an option somewhere to "Verify" the contents of
an image file. Run that on your 586 MB file to make sure that all is well.

Hope this helps!

Best,

Will Stephenson
mailto:[log in to unmask]