Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 17:48:41 -0400
Quoted below is an article from one of Uncle Bill's websites.  Also, I
copied 2 links that will clear out all doubts about whether the email Gloria
Vandiver received was legit or not.  And by the way, do you guys know that
Uncle Bill has joined alliance with few other *small guys* in the industry
including Trend Micro, Computer Associates and Symantec, "in order to
provide our customers with detailed information on significant viruses that
are affecting Microsoft products and our customers" ?  Sounds like Uncle
Bill finally caved in to the fact that his "programmer geeks" are not doing
a good job in giving Window$ users an unpenetrable OS!   Go ahead, click the
links.

Virus Notice: Microsoft never distributes software directly via e-mail (July
17, 2003)
From time to time, malicious individuals circulate e-mail messages that
purport to be a Microsoft Security Bulletin or patch and contain or link to
an executable file that contains a virus. Stay alert for clues that the
e-mail messages aren't a bona fide security bulletin or patch.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/security/default.asp

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/security/news/patch_hoax.asp

Emie DelRosario