Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Tony M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jan 2006 06:15:02 -0800
Ok, I'll take another stab at it :)
If you go to the Tools Menu and select Internet Options, at the bottoms
you will see a button for "colors".  In that area, you can select what
color visited or unvisited links will appear in.  I believe this is
stored as part of the "history" for IE.  I don't know if you can recover
it after a crash if the crash deletes your IE history or another related
file.

Tony Mayer

                       http://freepctech.com/rode