Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2008 01:24:41 -0400

(Set it to show "All File types".)

Then check the log for errors -collect them and post them here.

Peter E.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [PCSOFT] Automatic Updates
From: Sharon Kiellach <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: 01-Jun-2008 9:22:46 PM

Over the past two or three weeks, my Windows automatic updates has shown
me these updates listed below.  Each time I attempt to download them, I
get an error message that each has failed to download.  This has
happened at least 6 times.  Does anyone have any ideas about how I can
get this accomplished or what the problem is?
Office 2003 Service Pack 3 (SP3)
Word Viewer 2003 Service Pack 3 (SP3)
Security Update for Microsoft Office Word 2003 (KB950241)
Security Update for Microsoft Office Publisher 2003 (KB950213)
Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Junk Email Filter (KB950380)
Security Update for Microsoft Office Word Viewer 2003 (KB950625)
Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Sharon Kiellach

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml