Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Larry Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 05:59:59 -0500
When Netscape 4 Bookmarks is displayed (pop it up by pressing <Ctrl><B>
in either Communicator or Navigator, click on View. There are four
options for automatic sort: By Name, By Location, By Created On and By
Last Visited. As soon as you click on one of the choices, it sorts and
presents that order immediately. To make the choice permanent, look
farther down in the View options box and click on Update Bookmarks. If
you feel nervous about this, just click on the top right X and get out
of bookmarks. Press <Ctrl><B> again and you'll see that your bookmarks
are back where you left them earlier.

You can also move the entries within your bookmarks manually.

For example, highlight the entry, press <Ctrl><X> to cut the entry, move
your mouse to where you'd like to insert the entry and press <Ctrl><V>.
Alternatively, you can drag & drop. You can move your folders around the
same way (but minimize the folder first using the [-] box.

Hope this is helpful to all.

Larry Stewart

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]