Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Tony M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2007 10:15:13 -0800
Marilyn,

The "Explorer" he is referring to is not Internet Explorer -
If you right-click on "my computer" you will have the option to
"Explore".  This allows you to see the various files and folders on the
disk.  After you "Explore" my computer, you will then need to
double-click on the icon for the cd in order to see the pictures.  From
there, you can click/drag them to your desktop or some other folder.

Tony Mayer

                       http://freepctech.com/rode