Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Drew Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 22:41:41 -0700
Catherine, these all seem like good choices to me.  An additional one
that I would give serious thought to is Sun's StarOffice.  The beta of
version 6.0 is available now and it's extremely compatible with MS
Office and, for beta software it's quite stable.  I'm not sure when the
full release will be, but it's free.

You can download it from http://www.sun.com.  It's very large, though...

Drew Dunn
The NOSPIN Group