Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 10:33:40 -0500
I just got an email from a friend who is having trouble with downloading files using IE 5.00.  She just had a hard drive upgrade.

The symptoms are:

She can dial in on her 56 k modem. Retirve mail no problem, browse web pages no problem, but when she tries to download a file (she's trying to download MS Internet Messenger), her connection to the ISP terminates immediately.  The tech who installed the hard drive wants to reformat and re-install all her software and the Gateway tech support wants to replace her modem.  Replacing the modem does not sound logical if she can surf and do email, and format seems like a drastic measure.

Any clues as to what I should look for when I go over there?

Doug

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml