Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 20:07:22 -0800
NT 4 was the last version of NT to have that name. Windows 2000 is
actually NT 5, and XP is NT 5.1 (that is how it identifies itself to
applications). The difference between XP Home and XP Pro appears to be
in the utilities and drivers that are provided. I really don't know the
exact details (never bothered to check), but both versions use the same
NT core. I would tend to agree with the recommendation to use Pro since
it has a better set of supported features. Of course, you would need to
consider if features or cost are more important to you.

Peter
The NoSpin Group