Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 11:07:37 +0200
>>I recently got an error, (B.S. of D.), stating that I should increase the
>>default number of stacks in my system.ini file from 3 to at least five.
>>Assuming I would easily find the setting in system.ini I did not write it
>>down... you know the rest.

I have had this error on Win95 after installing IE4.  Despite the BSOD,
nothing actually terminated, and I haven't had the message for a few
months, so haven't done anything about it.

and stack pages not stacks.  The message included "The setting of MinSPs
in SYSTEM.INI is too low".  The thing I wasn't sure about was which
section of system.ini it should go it; there's no such parameter in
there at the moment. So, does anyone have a "minsps" line in their
system.ini?

Thanks
Joe