Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Susan Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 01:55:55 GMT
I know this is obvious, but that's the first rule of troubleshooting, right?
Is the folder name eight characters or less?

Also, in the MS Knowledge Base there is an article about changing the temp
directory through registry editing. You go to the key
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\SessionManager\
Environment ...and change the location.

Now, in my own Win98 registry, that last part, "environment" does not exist,
and the article does not tell you how to create that value if it does not
exist (i.e. what type of value it should be.) But perhaps it exists in your
registry. This is supposed to apply to Win95 and 98. If you want to look it
up, it's article Q261169.

If none of this helps, perhaps you could tell us why you want to change it,
and how you know it isn't working the way it should be.

Susan Sutherland