Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 08:38:18 -0400
Some programs do not follow the "rules" for extensions
and will use an extension from another program for an
entirely different type of file.
This makes general statements about getting rid of
"all" files of a certain extension very haphazard.

*.fts files: The .fts files are full-text search indexes.
Windows 95 can create these files for text searches using
the Find tab in Help.   Info from:
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q143/1/18.asp

Bootlog.txt and Bootlog.prv are a current and previous bootlog.
They are sometimes useful for troubleshooting problems starting windows.
You could get rid of the current one if you are not troubleshooting...
If you NEVER want an old working one to compare against, get rid of the
previous one also.

I do not have a sfclog.txt (in Win95b).

system.1st  -- A backup copy of the Registry from the first time Windows
9x was installed. If your Registry ever becomes corrupted, this file can
be used to return the computer to an operational state. Note: As a backup,
it will get REAL old real fast... This does NOT recover your system to what
it was recently... It "may" recover the way it was when it was a "new" system,
unless there have been too many of the "wrong" types of changes made to the
system hardware.  Hope this helps.
Generally it is only safe to delete files if your are absolutely sure you know what it
is and that it is NOT needed. This is a VERY hard thing to do properly, given
the way Windows and other programs throw things around on your hard drive.
            Rick Glazier