Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Max Timchenko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 00:06:27 +0200
Hello Mick,

MF> Hello

MF> I'd like to add a flat file database to my site. I use excel to collate the
MF> data and I will probably convert that to a tab delimited, or comma delimited
MF> or CSV file.

MF> I want a simple search facility. Something like 4 boxes where one can enter
MF> keywords. The results will be displayed in a table.

MF> Now the difficult bit .... I don't have a clue how to do it!!! I have
MF> checked out plenty of online info/sources and I'm afraid it totally baffles
MF> me. So I have 2 questions please.

MF> 1. Is there an easy way to do this?

MF> 2. Is there a site/someone that will set this up for me?

It is very easy. For what you said to me, it's (at most) 20-minutes work
to create a C CGI program. However, I don't know who can set this
up for you -- I know C, but I don't have a working knowledge of CGI.
Sorry.

+=-.
| Max Timchenko [MaxVT]
| [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
| (ICQ) 238-6792
|
| Freelance website and graphics designer
| Max Webdesign at http://maxwd.hypermart.net
|
| Editor - Graphics artist
| NOSPIN group
+=-.

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]