From:
Art Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 10:50:53 -0400
I have been told by our network administrator that if the cable to connect
the computers is more than 20 feet, it should be amplified. He did not go
into detail and I don't know if it is true or not but will soon (hopefully)
find out at home connecting four computers beyond the cable modem.

Art Drake