From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Sep 2005 19:19:17 -0400
I used to be an anti-My Docs guy also, but I've come to appreciate the
benefits of just having one folder to back up. You can make all the
folders you want in My Docs, so you're not really losing anything. Some
apps will remember the last "Save as" option, which should solve this
problem in some cases. Tweakui will allow you to move the Docs folder,
if you choose to do so. I have a relatively large "E" drive compared to
"C", so I chose this path.
You can make a shortcut to Explorer, of course, but I find it far easier
to Right-click the Start Button and select "Explore". My Computer works
well also.