From:
Ben Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 May 1999 13:30:43 -0400
I have two systems almost identical to yours.  I've never had any problems
with a clean win 98 install.  Do not use the bus master drivers that come on
the Abit CD-ROM.  Let Win98 install it's own.  I'd pull some stuff out and
get the OS loaded and then add the equipment back.  You also need to set the
system back to 300 MHz for the install.  I've heard of several people who
couldn't install because of the overclocking.

Ben Moore