From:
Donald DeWitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 2010 18:02:30 -0400
Update

I have tried everything that was recommended by everyone including scanning
the hard drive with a Kaspersky rescue CD disk at least three times.
However, some threats still remain hidden somewhere in the files that are
resisting detection. As Don Penlington commented; if the system is too badly
infected, a reformat may be the only practical answer. If there are no other
options, I guess I will do a fresh install. I do have a slave drive
installed in the computer and most of my important files are there but I
will still have to reinstall all my programs along with the operating
system.

Thanks to everyone for their input in this matter. You really don’t know how
much your suggestions are appreciated.

Don