From:
Mike Bridges <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 1998 18:32:11 -0500
After 2 weeks of trying to solve this problem I got in a hurry and
forgot to post the problem.Please excuse me.
 Each computer can see itself in Network Neighborhood but fails to see
the other computer on the network.They ar not able to communicate with
each other.
 Both cards are installed correctly with no conflicts and the BNC
cable and connectors are good.
Thank you
Mike Bridges

                                  -----