From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 02:11:28 -0700
  You haven't specified the model, so I can't check for sure, but most
"wireless router" products also include some wired LAN ports.  If you plug
the print server into one of these, it will just look like another station
on the LAN.  Unless it actually tries to connect to the Internet, it won't
affect the connection bandwidth available to any other LAN clients.  (The
fastest cable modem is typically only a tenth of the speed of the slowest
LAN, so LAN traffic to/from the print server shouldn't affect your Internet
bandwidth.)

David Gillett