From:
"Rand M. Blunck" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 15:07:42 -0700
Raymond,

Ordinarily, if you reboot/restart the system and press the CD eject button
while booting, it will open up for you.  Of course, that doesn't solve your
fundamental problem with CD burning.  Make sure the CD's you are using match
the size & speed of the drive.  If they are of the value variety, try a more
expensive one to see if you get better results.

Good luck,
Rand Blunck
Why Not Try Computing
Glendale, AZ

> I have a new DELL 330 workstation and used the cd burner with Adaptec easy
> creator to make a disc that I could drag and drop files onto. When I did
> that the CD would not eject and it remains there now...still showing up
but
> I can't get it out. The normal manual eject hole (paperclip) does not seem
> to exist on this machine so I am at a loss.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml