From:
Robert Humble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 13:10:30 -0700
With regards to my earlier post, USB Driver, whadaya think of the
possibility that in plugging in and unplugging my new camera to transfer
pictures from its memory I physically damaged the port input, perhaps with
static discharge?  This suspicion arises because no driver, and I've now
tried several more, will work.  I know USB is supposed to be OK for hot
swapping, but does one ever know?  (I now know what error code 2 is, and it
ain't much help.)

Thank you for your attention in reading these post, give me your thoughts.

Robert Humble

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html