Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 2010 17:03:40 -0400
I have used this program for a time now, and have never had a banner put in
the videos I created or converted. If it does this for you, then you may
want to use VirtualDub to remake the video (best in done in .avi format).
Then use a nifty program called MPEG Streamclip which allows for conversion
to .mov (Quicktime), MPEG4,etc.  Both are fairly comprehensive in their
abilities to make resizing, adding or converting audio a snap as well. they
are both free.

MPEG Streamclip:  http://www.squared5.com/

Virtualdub: http://virtualdub.sourceforge.net/