From:
Bob Lendrim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2005 18:42:40 -0400
If NOTHING happens, make sure the power switch is OK.
Last one I built was a Lian Li case that came with a
defective power switch.

Have you verified the control leads from the case are properly connected to
the motherboard? These would be the on/off button, power led and drive
indicator led.

How about some details?
Motherboard, case, power supply, RAM, video card etc.
Have you checked for grounding?
What cards are still connected?

Danial Day wrote:
>I just got done building my new computer and it won't turn on. The green
light on the motherboard is on but when i hit the power button on the case
nothing happens. I disconnected every power cord but the two to the
motherboard and it's still the same. I also pulled all the memory sticks out
and the board didn't beep. anyone have any advice? it's a p4 system and it's
all hooked up proper and compatable.