From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 04:06:23 -0500
Paul,

You are 3/4 right.  Yes the problem is with the video driver, but it
has nothing to do with the monitor itself.  You need to find out what
brand and model of video card is installed in your PC.  Once you
determine this, you can change/install the correct driver for the
card.

You can install the driver by going to the same place you went to
set your color choices.  Once you get there, click the ADVANCED
button, then the ADAPTER tab, and then the CHANGE button.
Select your brand in the left side and then your model on the right side.
Start clicking OK buttons until it finishes up with a reboot.

Jim Meagher