From:
Ben Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 21:47:47 -0500
That particular Tyan doesn't require the special power supply. It's the Tyan
Thunder, the S2462 that does.

I've been looking at upgrading my P3 933 dual board.  Several manufacturer's
are just about ready to release Dual Athlon motherboards.  Asus has a new
board on their website
http://event.asus.com.tw/EXPO2001/product/mb_a7m266-d.htm , the A7M266-D .
It also has built in 6 channel audio.  I'm going to wait another month and
see what is released. I've only heard good things about the Tyan though.

Ben Moore