From:
Adelaide Marlene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 2003 12:13:47 +0100
Hi!

Last night I put my computer in stand-by (thing that I haven’t done for
some time) and this morning when I restarted, I didn’t have connection
to my other computer. I noted, after changing the cables of my main PC
(which has 2 network cards), that it was one of my network cards, the
one that make connection to the secondary PC, that didn’t turn the light
on (and not the card from the other PC). Is it some problem with
bringing back the card from stand-by?? I don’t think so, but…  I think
that probably I’ll have this network card damaged and that I have to buy
another one!! What do you guys think??

Thanks.

Adelaide Marlene.