From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 00:00:09 -0400
You can't just e-mail the contents (or files) from a BOOT disk.
You have to send (or have them get) an Image File of a Boot disk
and have THAT place the actual files on the floppy disk in the proper
way.  A simple way to explain it would be: The Image file Fdisks and
Formats the floppy and them "injects" the system files in the system
area of the floppy. (The analogy is a slight "stretch...)        Rick Glazier

From: "Brad Loomis" <[log in to unmask]>
> I sent the contents of the boot disk via email. He was unable to get
> all the files I sent, must be an AOHELL thing, so I had him get a
> boot disk download from
> www.bootdisk.com and away it went. If there remains a question it would be
> why a boot disk from a working Win98 machine would be not good?
> Brad Loomis

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml