From:
"the_ryans.de" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 18:45:10 +0100
Please Forward.Server not accepted

Hi there on the list I have a question regarding how to make a start disc for a laptop running Win 3.1.  I know that you have to make a start disc for what ever DOS version is running. Format A:  /sys or \  ?  What other files have to be copied to A ?  with witch comand ( Copy auto exe bat c/a) ? And finally how do you copy the drivers? I need to back everything up as I have absolutly nothing.  And at the Acer website I couldn't find anything listed to download.  This is an old 486 with a whoping 4Mb RAM nothing to brag about but good enough to take notes on at Parents night.
Thanks for your advice.
Paul Ryan

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml