Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 23:24:45 +1100
There are two different 1.2G Athlon, 133x9 is new C-type, while 12x100 is
old Thunderbird.

To solve your problem, you need to reset the COMS, you will need to:
1) disconnect any power from the machine
2) take off the COMS battery and leave the machine for a few minutes (to
make sure old info won't be kept)
3) on the mobo, there isn't clear COMS jumper, but if you look carefully,
you should see (also in the mobo book) where the jumper should be, there are
two "connectors" where the jumper should be built, use a metal object to
short the two "connectors" (which is exactly what jumper does).

Now put power back, you should reset the COMS and get post.

Jun Qian