From:
Richard Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2006 11:27:18 -0500
"...is currently in Diagnostic..."
.
This is a trouble shooting mode.
You "can" run this way "forever", but MS suggests you do not.
("IT" is just one more thing that has to run perfectly, or things
get even worse...)

I would have said the same as the other poster, and have even
done EXACTLY THAT, as recently as this morning while solving
a firewall issue...

Since "doing it right" involves manually editing the Registry, I can
see why (and agree) that you need more help (and advise) while
attempting this...

If you gave the exact names of what you disabled, ON the list,
(and why), someone will help you make the necessary changes
that will fix this problem for good...

Disclaimer: I do not use the programs you want to get rid of...
Did you check in their "options" to shut them down? (If it is the
program I am thinking of it can be a little hard to find that setting...)

                                                Rick Glazier

From: "CHanson"