Date:
Sat, 27 Jun 2009 13:23:06 EDT
_http://support.microsoft.com/kb/282599_
(http://support.microsoft.com/kb/282599)

I have a Dell 8400 running  Windows XP with SP3, also running free Avast
Anti-virus and Zone Alarm  with 2 GB's of 2048 Ram.  About a week ago I had to
format, and  for some unknown reason, this ctfmon.exe constantly  appears
in my start  up.   It didn't do this at first, but now it does.  I have taken
 it off again and again but it will not stay off.  In the above article it
says that is an MS Office product which I have NOT installed any of  them.

The instructions Google  gave in getting rid of it does not help... since I
can't find in the Control  Panel where it was installed, cause I certainly
didn't install anything  Office.  Harriet

(Sure hope I have sent this  to the right place)

                 our special coffee mugs and mouse pads