From:
Keri Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 May 2009 20:41:33 -0400
I have a pc that was built for me from a pc repair store shop- very good reputation, and have bought from them b4.  this pc has been having problems left right and center. first it was the diff programs getting things changed ie virus detec not looking in system volume, settings changed, not being able to play certain games, and not being able to use c/d.  knew it was a virus but - knowing only enough to be dangerous -lol- didn't know how to combat - at the time.  i have since changed motherboard, hard drives- yes plural - and , well basically all the hardware.  have bought and installed new copies of windows.  the current problem( s ) include: can't even get to the log on screen for xp.  it looks like to boot up screen - but no options avail. none :(.  a friend of mine - who has considerably more knowledge than i do went into command prompts after finding all kinds of weird stuff on the registry- said i was being used by *several* people who were logging into my pc as a server?? i think that is what he said.  all i know is that they have complete control of my pc now and like i said i can't even get to windows let alone use the pc.  i think is a boot sector or mbr virus - does this sound like it. oh yeah have done the partitioning, reinstalling, over and over............ MANY times. am thinking an exorcism - LOL.  the person who has been hacking me repeatedly is microsoft certified something or other and has been working with pc's for many years.  even when i have had things professionally repaired and paid astronomically for end up with same old.  any help for fixing and getting rid of all the losers who are accessing it and using it for a pc terrorist training ground would be *****greatly**** appreciated.  I have a hard time getting my son to give up some of his pc time- so it may be a while b4 i get back to this- but i def will. any info you need - i will try to help you with.

with gratitude and a whole lot of humility :)