From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 09:00:20 -0800
There are probably several possible causes. I would rule out overheating to
start with since it is the easiest and cheapest to fix. You will need to
open the case so be careful of static electricity. Remove the dust from all
fans and heat sinks and the case filter (if there is one). If there is a
lot, you might want to do it outdoors. While you are cleaning, check the
heat ducts on the monitor. Also, clean the mouse ball and internal
rollers(if not an optical mouse).

If a good cleaning doesn't help, and from your description, I would suspect
a problem video card (if computer has one) or power supply.

If you have kept the computer clean of viruses (in all forms), spyware and
adware, I don't think the problem is software related. You might double
check to see if your computer meets the minimum requirements for Image Zone
Express. 256MB of RAM is on the low side for current programs, especially if
multi-tasking.

I hope this helps.

Tom Mayer