Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 21:17:56 -0800
Michael,

While I still like and use Win 3.11 with Multiple LOGICAL drive letters,
a systems programmer who is updating our company's computer system told
me:  He was a believer of the multiple drive letter method until FAT32.
He now makes multiple folders under his C: drive and uses them as if
they were partitions.  He says it saves a few milliseconds of time.  To
me, that is about a quarter of a blink of an eye. Could you notice the
difference?  If you want multiple partitions, get Partition Magic and
make yourself some partitions.  Otherwise, try the Folder method.
Either way should work out fine.

 I have not enquired about

--
Jean Bourvic :>))