From:
Ron Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 06:05:55 -0600
John,
I've not seen Vsn 11.0, but on previous versions, your problem was
configuration related.  Go to the the PC Anywhere Manager, Hosts icon, go
into properties for your specific host, and then the Settings tab.  You can
set change the end of session from Cancel Host to Wait for Anyone.  You will
then be able to log in more than one time.
Hope this helps!
Ron Jobe