From:
Lynn Tracy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2003 08:48:27 -0500
Hey Marc-

This is a weird deal I have here, for sure.  I have an idea now that Sandra is wayyy off.

I di go into the BIOS to adjust the Vcore down from 1.65 to 1.55 (that's the max I could do)- to be on the safe side.  I can always adjust it back later on.

This situation was further complicated by the fact that whenever I tried to plug in my jump drive to load AIDA32 (as a double-check on the temps)- the PC shut off- or I should say, the CPU fan (eeek!) & HD stopped spinning!  The screen stayed on.  I killed power at the PS.

Next time around, I started up with the jump drive already plugged in & loaded AIDA.  It shows all fine.  I proceeded to run the Sandra benches (burn-ins) a few times each & all finished fine.

TY for your time & help,

Lynn