From:
Ben Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 19:37:39 -0400
I'm using a Microsoft Trackball and love it.  I seem, in my old age to be
really susceptible to carpal tunnel syndrome and arthritis pain and with the
MS trackball I have been pain free for over a year.  With the MS trackball
you use your fingers to move the ball and click with your thumb.  To me it's
a really natural position.

Ben Moore