From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 15:53:51 -0500
Did you try the 3in1.exe alternate driver for the drive?

http://www.buslink.com/index.cgi?drivers=yes#Windows%20ME

 Be aware that this drive is a USB 1.1 and USB 2 drivers will not work.  Also have you tried the troubleshooting procedure that buslink provides at:

http://www.buslink.com/Trouble%20Shooting/USB1.1in98-ME.htm

Doug

From: Brady C Burke <[log in to unmask]>
I was recently given an external usb hd by buslink model L13/13gb I used the drivers provided and installed according to the instructions.  It  did not recognize the hd I checked the device manager and it showed as a SCSI device with a problem loading the drivers.   I am using win 98 I searched the web and the buslink site and found that the drivers I had installed are the correct ones.  I un installed and then reinstalled the drivers with the same problem.  I then tried the hd on a xp pro computer and it said I needed the drivers for a usb-atapi4 device I found the drivers on a site and installed them with the same error as win 98.  I'm beginning to get a little frustrated any help would be appreciated
Brady.

                         PCBUILD's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>